Monday, April 03, 2006

Sayonara Tokyo!

Woah!

Im sitting here in the free internet cafe at Narita. My flight is in two hours so I figured Id do another post. Yesterday was quite exhausting. After posting, I had a bowl of beef and rice with, you guessed it, fish soup. Im sick of fish! Took a snooze and headed out to Harujuku, the West Hollywood of Tokyo. It was pretty hip, and I checked a few galleries and bookshops, but all in all I wasnt that impressed. Stayed there for a couple of hours, and then headed to Shibuya.

Shibuya is where Omni told me to go. He said its where the hip kids hang, and he was right. Arcades, clubs, and bars abound. I got lost, but it was cool because I found a lot of good stickers, tags, and grafitti in the back alleys of Shibuya. Had a beer and played some pachinko and mario cart.

Headed back to Ginza to snap some pics of the lights. It was pretty windy and cold, so I only stayed out there until about 8. Came back to Tokyo Station, which I must admit is one of my favorite parts of town, and had dinner(rice and pork) and back to the hotel. I dont know why I was worried about the 11:00 curfew at the hostel, because I think I was out by 1030 every night. Quite exhausting getting around this town, even with the help of the good old Ginza line. My legs hurt...

OK sayonara for now, Im off to see Steeners in Beijing

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does any one actually read this blog of yours, coz if not - u r such a looza mate!!!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home