Thursday, April 20, 2006

Flickr Sets Up, Jet Lag Sucks

FC Roof 1
Ive posted flickr sets of Tokyo and Beijing, so you can see some of my trip in photo form now. Ill have the rest of my photos up by Sunday, and hopefully Mike will give me the photos from the jungle trek next week when he comes back. Im stil totally jet lagged, and this is the third day back. Cant seem to sleep past 6:30. Bleh

Anyhow, I can safely say that Ill go back to Asia someday. Definitely return to Tokyo and Thailand, though Beijing has some serious work to do if they want me back now that Ive already seen the Great Wall and Forbidden City. Hong Kong was great, I was there much to short a time. Too expensive for my tastes though.

Other places to go to which were suggested in my travels out there: Vietnam, Cambodia, Mongolia, Southern China (apparently much different than Northern), Malaysia, everywhere Thailand, and Tibet if I can sneak in ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home